When your smile looks great, you feel great too. However, things happen over the course of your life that impact your dental health and cause damage to your best feature. At High Plains Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in Lubbock, we’ve helped patient with many different problems, using specialized care not offered at most dental practices. By choosing us for your dental needs, you can expect:
- Excellent gum health thanks to our expansive periodontal treatments
- Many options for dental implants, even same-day solutions for the right patient
- Several choices for sedation if you need help relieving your anxiety
- A dental team with extensive experience and a true passion for oral health
- Flexible payment options, as well as a money-saving membership plan
Give us a call at 806-507-6906 for an appointment. In addition to Lubbock, we serve Texas communities like Plainview, Seminole, Snyder, Dickens, Lamesa, and Floydada and New Mexico communities including Clovis, Hobbs, and Carlsbad. We welcome out of town guests to visit our practice too!
Find Comprehensive Dental Solutions for Your Smile Needs
When you come to see us, you’ll experience the benefits of a modern practice with state-of-the-art dental equipment. We use panoramic X-rays and 3-D imaging to examine your mouth and plan your treatments and computer-guided technology to place your implants for the most precise results.
You may have come to see us through a referral from your general dentist or you may be seeking the help of a specialist on your own. We invite you to take advantage of our $50 consultation. It includes an exam, discussion with your dentist and any radiographs needed to properly diagnose and discuss treatment options.
Either way, you’ll find specialized treatments, such as:
- Periodontal Dentistry – Since gums are the foundation of a healthy smile, it’s best to see a specialist who takes your gum health seriously. Your board-certified periodontist performs everything from deep cleanings to advanced surgical techniques for eliminating gum disease. We also perform gum grafting to restore your gumline, usually following periodontal treatments.
- Dental Implants – You’ll find many options for implants, including our All-on-4® implants, mini implants, full mouth reconstruction, and same-day smiles. We’re the only practice in west Texas considered a Center of Excellence by Nobel Biocare, the creator of the All-on-4 technique.
- Oral Surgery Center – You can get ready for dental implants with a bone graft procedure, sinus lift, or ridge augmentation. Your dentist can also extract problematic teeth, including wisdom teeth. Our oral surgery center has also been recognized as KCBD’s Best of the West for 2022 and 2023, so you can anticipate top quality care.
- Emergency Dentistry – If you are in pain, we’ll do our best to see you on the same day to get you feeling better fast. We’re even available after hours if your situation needs immediate attention.
We offer three sedation options if you need help with your anxiety: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation. During your consultation, your dentist will discuss the best sedation for you depending on your personal needs. Rest assured, though, we are an opioid- and narcotic-free practice.
Don’t wait another day to give your smile the treatment it needs! Call High Plains Periodontics & Implant Dentistry in Lubbocks at 806-507-6906. You can also . Our office is open as early as 7 a.m. for your scheduling convenience.
Ask about our membership club. For a low annual fee, you’ll receive a discount on most services. It’s a great option if you don’t have dental insurance.