When you have trouble chewing, life isn’t the same. Your mealtimes aren’t as enjoyable since you can’t have your favorites. Your health can suffer since you can’t eat crunchy and nutritious foods. That’s when you need the help of our restorative dental options in Lubbock. Our board-certified periodontist can:
- Restore your strong bite
- Give you back the ability to eat the foods you love
- Revive your oral function
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Help you love smiling again
Get back your bite by calling 806-507-6906 for an appointment. Ask about our in-house membership plan for savings on your care.
Dental Implants Will Help You Chew With Ease
Whether you are recently missing teeth or you have worn dentures for many years, a limited chewing function impacts your whole health, not just your oral health. You’re at greater risk for significant weight gain and other systemic health issues like diabetes and heart disease. That’s why it matters so much to regain your healthy bite.
Dr. Everett will do an examination to determine which of our implant options are right for you. Then he may recommend:
- An Implant Bridge – We can replace several missing teeth in a row by pairing your dental bridge with implants. Depending on the placement of your missing teeth, this may be an ideal option for you.
- All-on-4® Implants – By placing four implants instead of the usual eight to support a complete arch of teeth, you’ll get back your strong oral function with a less invasive procedure.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you don’t have the bone structure for implants, our mini implants may be a perfect fit for you.
Depending on your jawbone health and structure, you may benefit from a procedure that prepares your mouth for implants. For example, a bone graft can replenish the bone you’ve lost or a sinus lift can create room for implants in your upper jaw. We’ll discuss what is needed before we begin any procedure and answer all of your questions. You’ll find it easy to relax in our care, thanks to our compassionate approach and many sedation options.
Schedule a consultation to see how our restorative dental options in Lubbock can restore your chewing power. Call 806-507-6906 for an appointment. You can also .