When you have several missing teeth in your mouth, you don’t feel the same way about your smile anymore. You likely close your lips or cover your mouth in photos, and you probably limit what you eat at mealtime. With lifelike replacement teeth in Lubbock, you can:
- Restore your natural chewing power
- Retain healthy jawbone structure
- Take care of your new teeth like normal
- Boost your oral health and overall health
- Feel better about your appearance
Call 806-507-6906 for an appointment. Take advantage of our $50 consultation, which includes panoramic X-rays and 3-D scans (a $500 value!).
Give Your New Teeth a Natural Feel & Function
We love seeing patients walk out of our office with restored smiles. Dental implants are a great way to get back what you’ve been missing. These artificial tooth roots give your new teeth a solid foundation and preserve your bone structure so your face looks fuller and younger. If you have several missing teeth, we may recommend implant options, such as:
- Implant-Supported Bridges – To replace several missing teeth in a row, we can anchor your dental bridge to implants. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to reshape any of your healthy teeth to prepare you for the restoration.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – When you need a full arch of teeth replaced in your upper or lower jaw, our board-certified periodontist can strategically place four implants to support your replacement teeth. You’ll enjoy a dental feel and function that is almost exactly like your natural teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Older adults may not have enough bone structure for implants. Our periodontist can use mini implants to secure your dentures and improve your bite strength.
There’s no need to worry about any dental implant procedure while you are with us. We’re recognized as an All-on-4 Center of Excellence by Nobel Biocare. We not only have private operatories, but also sedation options to ease your nerves. You can also join our in-house membership plan for savings on your treatment.
For lifelike replacement teeth in Lubbock, call 806-507-6906 for an appointment. You can also .