When you lose a tooth as an adult, you know there’s no tooth fairy to take it away and leave a financial reward. More importantly, you realize that another tooth won’t pop up in its place. The missing tooth can cause bone loss, shifting teeth, and other problems. So you need to replace it! To replace one tooth, you’ll want a single crown implant in Lubbock. This will:
- Help you maintain strong biting power
- Give you back your confident and beautiful grin
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Naturally blend in with your smile
Call 806-507-6906 for an appointment. You can schedule a consultation that costs only $50, including panoramic X-rays and 3-D scans.
Keep Your Full Oral Function by Replacing a Single Tooth
Even losing just one tooth has an impact on your dental health. The tooth roots in your mouth stimulate your jawbone. When you lose a root, you lose bone structure in the area around it. Your surrounding teeth can also shift out of place, and your bite won’t be as strong as it was before. That’s when a dental crown paired with an implant can help.
When you visit us for this implant procedure, we will:
- Help you stay calm with the help of sedation and amenities like pillows and blankets
- Give you a sense of peace and quiet during your procedure with private operatories
- Use modern technology like our X-mark® computer-guided placement to complete your procedure successfully
It usually takes two appointments to complete the procedure. After our board-certified periodontist places your implant, you’ll need time for your mouth to heal. Once you’ve fully healed, you’ll return to our office to receive your dental crown.
Whether you’ve been referred to us by your general dentist or you want to benefit from our dental implant expertise, you can trust your smile in our confident hands. In addition, because we know costs are often a concern for patients, you can join our in-house membership plan for savings on your treatment.
For a single crown implant in Lubbock, call 806-507-6906 for an appointment. You can also .