Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of life and create apprehension about yourself in professional and personal relationships. Dental implants in New Deal, TX can address every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and capability to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-esteem
- Feel sure that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At High Plains Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you get the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can develop a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The best services will depend on how many teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Implant— This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the restoration covering your dental implant, whether you’re replacing one tooth or many teeth.
- Dentures With Implants— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of only four implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- Same-Day Smile— This sophisticated technique enables you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may need you to obtain a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Because they are smaller than standard implants, you get the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to recover your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at High Plains Periodontics and Implant Dentistry to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in New Deal, TX. Call 806-507-6906 or for an appointment.