We’re excited to welcome you to our High Plains Periodontics and Implant Dentistry blog. You can follow our blog to learn more about taking better care of your gums, protecting your smile from damage, and all the ways we’re helping our patients improve their oral health.
While many patients come to see us through a referral from their general dentist, we also see patients who have issues they feel more comfortable trusting to a specialist. Best of all, we welcome patients of all ages and walks of life from anywhere around the world. No need to be a Lubbock resident to get excellent care!
Discover Comprehensive Services for Complex Smile Problems
Whether you want to restore missing teeth, you’re concerned about your gums, or your child is getting wisdom teeth, you’ll find a wide range of treatment options at our practice. Depending on what we discover during your consultation, we may recommend treatments such as:
- Periodontal Services – We can do a deep cleaning to treat an infection or perform more advanced treatments to remove diseased gum tissue. We can also restore your gumline with a grafting procedure or reshape your gumline for an even smile.
- Orthodontic Dentistry – We’ll work with your orthodontist to coordinate your care, often by removing teeth that are crowding your smile before you begin your treatment. We can also uncover teeth such as canines to restore your healthy bite.
- implant Dentistry – Fill the gaps in your smile with our many implant options. Nobel Biocare has named us a Center of Excellence for its All-on-4® implants.
- Emergency Services – See us for your urgent dental needs. We’re even available after hours!
- Oral Surgery Center – We can prepare your mouth for implants with a sinus lift procedure, ridge augmentation, or bone grafting. We can also remove wisdom teeth, including ones that have been impacted, and perform other extractions necessary to keep your smile healthy.
We’d love to meet with you to discuss your smile goals and what needs to be done to improve your oral health. If you’re nervous about visiting us, we have sedation options that help you stay calm. We also have a membership plan that helps you afford your dental care with one annual fee.