The Chao Pinhole Technique® is an innovative alternative treatment for gum recession. The procedure offers unique benefits that a traditional gum grafting procedure cannot provide, such as reduced discomfort, faster recovery times, and no use of invasive surgical tools or sutures.The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique is a patented treatment for receding gums caused by periodontitis.…
Visit a Periodontist for These 6 Reasons
Are you thinking of seeing a periodontist so you can get your gum problems taken care of once and for all? When your gums are not in as good a shape as they are supposed to be, then the overall health of your mouth is also not optimal. While a general dentist is able to address gum issues, if the issues are too extreme then the dental patient will be referred to a periodontist for gum treatment. Periodontists have completed an additional three years of training, which allows them to be called a gum specialist.
6 reasons to visit a periodontist
The following is a list of six reasons why it may be necessary to make a dental appointment with a dentist who specializes in periodontics.
- They are able to diagnose and treat a number of different periodontal diseases
- They can help dental patients whose teeth are extremely sensitive to both cold and hot temperatures
- They are trained in the placement of dental implants, as well as the treatment of any problems that can get in the way of a patient getting the dental implants they need
- They can perform plastic surgery procedures that allow dental patients to have an improved smile
- They have been specially trained in how to effectively treat any oral condition a dental patient is experiencing
- They are trained in treating dental patients who have been diagnosed with diabetes, cardiovascular disease and chronic respiratory diseases
Ready to make an appointment?
The sooner you seek professional dental assistance for your gum problems, the sooner your oral health can be in good shape again. If you wait too long, there is a possibility that you will lose one or more teeth. Talk to one of our dental professionals today.
Looking for a PERIODONTIST near the 79424 area? Call High Plains Periodontics And Implant Dentistry at (806) 686-1262.
Are you considering visiting a periodontal center for your condition? Periodontal disease can be scary, but it doesn't have to be! You must know the difference between gingivitis and periodontitis so you can tell if your dental health is in serious trouble. Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease where plaque builds up on…
Oral pathology is a branch of dentistry that focuses on preventing, diagnosing, and treating the many diseases that can develop in the mouth. Failing to diagnose many of these issues, like gum disease or tooth decay, can lead to problems like the loss of natural teeth. For example, gum disease is one of the most…
If you have been diagnosed with gum disease, you would need to undergo treatment from a periodontist. The condition is prevalent and can wreak havoc on the oral cavity. Fortunately, gum infections can be prevented. Early detection, a good oral hygiene routine, deep dental cleaning,s and visiting the dentist regularly are effective ways to restore…